Tools Done Right Mod Download Links. Tools Done Right Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Tools Done Right Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Tools Done Right Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Tools Done Right Mod ?
Tools Done Right for Minecraft adds a new toolset known as End Tools, which have some very special behaviour compared to normal tools, into your Minecraft world.
Emerald, Ruby and Topaz
All three have 200 uses, harvest at Iron level and are almost as fast as gold tools. Emerald tools have Looting II or Fortune on them by default. They are also very highly enchantable.
Has 4000 uses, but is also a lot slower and is harder to enchant.
End tools are a lot different. Due to their magical properties, they can do things normal tools can’t. They each have 1000 uses.
Sword: The sword can pick up any living entity (Sheep, Skeleton, Chicken for example) and will place it back down when right-clicked again. However, this will use up the durability of the sword.
Pickaxe, Axe and Shovel: These tools will automatically transfer items into the player’s Ender Chest when the blocks are broken. This means that you no longer have to carry heaps of cobblestone ‘ just use your Ender Pickaxe and it’ll go straight to your Ender Chest, or alternatively, use it just for ores, and all your gems will automatically be safely stored in your ender chest.
Hoe: The hoe will harvest fully-grown crops without having to replant them. Grow some crops, right click them with the Ender Hoe, and the drops for that crop will automatically drop without you having to replant the crop!
This mod adds in two new ores, which are used to craft the topaz and ruby tools:
Ruby, on the left, and Topaz, on the right, both spawn uncommonly underground, below level 32. Both of them can also be converted into their respective blocks, shown above them.
: Topaz: A gem used to craft Topaz tools. Drops from Topaz Ore.
: Ruby: A gem used to craft Ruby tools. Drops from Ruby Ore.
Emerald and Ruby tools are exactly the same as Topaz in crafting, but with their respective base materials.
Tools Done Right Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Tools Done Right Mod , please comment below the article; we will support