Toontown Mod Download Links. Toontown Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Toontown Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Toontown Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Toontown Mod ?
Toontown Mod for Minecraft will be the perfect combination of the real world and the cartoon world. It is inspired by the town of the same name from the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Toontown brings your favorite cartoon characters into the real world!
Peanuts: Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy, Snoopy and Woodstock.
- Charlie Brown Linus and Lucy can be traded with.
- Snoopy is tameable using bones. He can be healed with meat.
- Woodstock chirps like a bird.
Looney Tunes: Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd.
- Bugs Bunny will follow you if you are holding carrots. He also drops carrots.
- Elmer Fudd can be traded with and drops a rifle.
- Daffy Duck will follow you if you are holding bread. He also drops bread.
SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob SquarePants, Gary the Snail and Plankton.
- SpongeBob is tameable with Jelly. He can also be healed with jelly. Jelly comes from smelting jellyfish caught with the jellyfishing net.
- Gary is Gary. He meows like a cat.
- Plankton is a hostile mob. He drops the secret formula used to make krabby patties.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Michaelangelo, Donatello, Leonardo, Raphael and the Foot Clan.
- All turtles can be traded with.
- Turtles will attack the foot clan mobs on sight.
- The Foot Clan are hostile mobs. They drop bows and arrows. They will attack the Ninja Turtles on sight.
Scaredy Squirrel: Scaredy Squirrel and his friend Dave.
- Scaredy Squirrel is tameable with peanuts. He is also healed with peanuts and drops peanuts when he dies.
- Dave is tameable with peanuts. He drops a skunk tail. Skunk tails can be used to make beds. Dave can also be healed with peanuts.
Regular Show: Mordecai, Rigby, and Summertime.
- Mordecai is tameable with bread and drops bread when he dies. Bread will also heal him when he is tamed.
- Rigby is tameable with peanuts and also drops peanuts. Peanuts are used to heal Rigby.
- Summertime is a hostile mob that spawns at night and drops music discs.
Winnie the Pooh: Winnie the Pooh and Piglet
- Winnie the pooh will follow you if you have honey. He also drops honey.
- Piglet will also follow you if you have honey, but he drops pork chops.
- The Autobot can only be spawned using an Autobot Cell which is crafted and works just like a spawn egg.
- The Autobot will destroy any hostile mobs in the area. It is not tameable and will never attack a player.
- The Decepticon can only be spawned using a Decepticon Cell which is crafted and works just like a spawn egg.
- The Decepticon is a hostile mob that fires lasers at you and will also attack the Autobots. Defeating the Decepticon is the only way to get the Laser Gun.
- Garfield is a stubborn cat.
- Odie is tameable with bones and can be healed with meat like a wolf.
Ed, Edd & Eddy:
- All three of these characters can be traded with like villagers.
Tom & Jerry:
- Tom can be tamed with fish. He can also be healed with fish and drops fish if killed.
- Jerry can be tamed with cheese. He can also be healed with cheese and drops cheese if killed.
Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy, and Snoopy
Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck
Winnie the Pooh and Piglet
Mordecai and Rigby
SpongeBob and Gary
Jellyfish: Jellyfish can be caught with the Jelly Fishing Net. Stand in the water and hold down the sneak button. Then use the right mouse button with the net in hand to catch a jellyfish. These fish can be smelted to obtain jelly which is used to tame SpongeBob Squarepants.
Jelly Fishing Net:
Jellyfish smelted into jelly:
Peanuts: Peanuts are found a few blocks beneath the earth’s surface in a clump of dirt. Dig them up with a shovel and they can be eaten. Smelt them into peanut butter for more nutritional value. Peanut Butter can also be combined with jelly and bread to make a sandwich which provides the most nutrition.
Plankton and the Secret Formula:
Plankton is a hostile mob that comes out at night. He drops the secrect formula which is used to make Krabby Patties.
Honey can come from smelting yellow flowers. It is also dropped by Winnie the Pooh.
Cheese can be crafted with milk, yellow flowers and a stick. It can also be taken from Jerry the mouse. Cheese can be eaten or used to tame Jerry.
New Metals: Toontown adds copper, lead, zinc and brass to Minecraft. These metals are used to craft batteries, the electric pickaxe, the toon sword, machines, Elmer Fudd’s rifle and bullets. You will find the ores for these metals underground near bedrock. You will need to mine the ores and smelt them in a furnace or Electric Kiln. This will give you chunks.
The chunks must be put in the processor to get pieces of the metal. Once you have pieces of copper and zinc you can put them in the granulator machine to get copper dust and zinc dust. Combine the dusts in the crafting table to get brass dust. The brass dust can be smelted in a furnace or Electric Kiln to get pieces of brass. These are used to craft bullets, Elmer Fudd’s rifle, brass tools and brass armor. Pieces of lead are used for bullets and pieces of copper are used for batteries.
LEAD ORE INTO LEAD CHUNK
ZINC ORE INTO ZINC CHUNK
COPPER ORE INTO COPPER CHUNK
Batteries, the battery changer and the Electric Pickaxe: Batteries are used in the electric pickaxe. The crafting recipes are shown below. When the electric pickaxe is damaged, make sure you have a new battery in your inventory. Then put the battery changer in your hand and use the right mouse button. This will replace the battery and restore the pickaxe.
The Electric Pencil: The Electric Pencil is a craftable tool that spawns random cartoon characters into the game. Just point it at the ground and hold down the right mouse button.
Elmer Fudd’s Rifle: Elmer Fudd’s hunting rifle can be crafted or collected upon his death. You will need bullets to fire it. Bullets are craftable. Recipes are below.
The Toon Sword is a very powerful sword crafted with items from the Toontown mod.
Brass Weapons and Armor:
Brass weapons and armor are crafted just like normal Minecraft weapons and armor. They are as effective as diamond but have much less durability.
Craftable Gunpowder: In Toontown, you will find Sulfur Ore and Niter Ore while mining. Machines can be used to turn the ores into Sulfur Dust and Niter Dust. These are then put into the crafting table with ashes to make gunpowder. All dusts can be smelted back into their original couterpart except gunpowder.
NITER ORE INTO NITER CHUNK
SULFUR ORE INTO SULFUR CHUNK
Carbo Axe: The carbo axe is an extremly efficient axe crafted with carbon samples and diamond rods.
The Skunk Tail Bed: In Toontown, beds can be crafted with skunk tails collected from Dave the skunk.
GENERAL INFO:: Machines in Toontown do not have a GUI. They can be fed from a hopper, dropper, or devices from another mod, such as Buildcraft pipes or Conveyer belts from Minefactory Reloaded. Just drop in the items and apply a redstone pulse. The Processor will turn metal chunks into metal pieces with one redstone pulse. The Granulator will turn metal pieces into dusts with two redstone pulses. The Electric Kiln is a furnace. It will smelt items with 3 redstone pulses. The CVD Machine turns HydroCarbon into diamonds. It will do so after 20 redstone pulses. You can use a restone clock, or simply pull a lever repeatedly to operate the machines. Other mods which create redstone pulses(ie: computers from ComputerCraft) could also be used. Be careful not to put the wrong items into the machine. They will be turned into ashes. Ashes are only useful for crafting gunpowder.
Garbage Disposer: The Garbage Disposer will destroy an entire item stack with one redstone pulse. Just drop in items you wish to discard via a hopper or dropper and apply the redstone signal.
The Tunneler is a machine that creates underground tunnels for mining. It can only be used underground. To use it, place the block down and attach a hopper or dropper for fuel. The Tunneler runs on Carbon. Carbon is obtained by putting coal in the processor. Fill the hopper or dropper with carbon and then repeatedly apply a redstone signal to the Tunneler using a redstone clock or a lever. The Tunneler will create an explosive charge in front of it on every third redstone pulse, forming a tunnel for mining. Be careful not to go in the tunnel while the machine is on.
Transformers: The first Transformers character is an Autobot. It can only be spawned into the world using an Autobot Cell. This character is not a specific character from the series. It is simply a character of the Autobot type from the Transformers universe. Once spawned into the world, it will destroy any nearby hostile mobs with the exception of Creepers. The Autobot will never attack a player even if he is attacked first. Make sure to spawn him in an open area. He is about 15 feet tall.
The second character is a Decepticon. It is a very powerful hostile mob. Make sure you have good armor and weapons when you spawn the Decepticon. You can also use Autobots to help you defeat him. When he is destroyed, he will drop a Laser Gun.
Robotic Circuit: The Robotic Circuit is a crafted item used to create the Autobot Cell and the Decepticon Cell.
Autobot Cell: The Autobot Cell will spawn an Autobot into the world just like a spawn egg.
Decepticon Cell: The Decepticon Cell will spawn a Decepticon mob into the world just like a spawn egg.
Electric Armor and the Armor Charger: Electric Armor can be crafted using iron and batteries. It is just as strong as diamond armor and it can be recharged so it never breaks. The machine works just like the other machines in the mod. It takes 20 redstone pulses to repair one piece of armor. Put your armor in a hopper feeding into the machine and it will come out the other end fully recharged.
Laser Gun: The Laser Gun uses redstone dust as ammuntion. Unlike the rifle, the Laser Gun can be fired very rapidly. The only way to obtain the Laser Gun is to defeat the Decepticon robot.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Toontown Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Toontown Mod , please comment below the article; we will support