TorchMaster Mod 1.12|1.11.2 Download Links. TorchMaster Mod 1.12|1.11.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing TorchMaster Mod 1.12|1.11.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place TorchMaster Mod 1.12|1.11.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is TorchMaster Mod 1.12|1.11.2?
TorchMaster Mod adds some simple but highly functional items into Minecraft to prevent mobs from spwawning. Mobs are a common entity in Minecraft, and there are tons of them which try exterminating you wherever you go. When natural light decreases at night time, mobs will spawn quickly and ambush you at any time. They can become annoyances when you are doing something like creating a massive building. TorchMaster Mod provides you with 3 new blocks that will help you control spawns in an area around your buildings. This means you can continue to do whatever you are working on without those pesky mobs bothering you.
The first block is the Mega Torch, a special torch made of torches, blocks of gold and oakwood blocks, which prevents hostile mobs from spawning in a configurable radius around the torch. You can place this torch wherever you want, and mods will stop spawning due to low light levels in a decently big radius (32 blocks by default) around the torch. So you can finally start building those dark cellars or barely lit villages without fearing an invasion of zombies at night. Besides, you can expand or constraint the radius of the torch in file config.
The second one is the Terrain Lighter, a block that places torches in a configurable area. It needs fuel (coal, wood or any other furnace fuel), torches and a redstone signal to operate (lever, redstone torch, etc). The block helps you light up the area around you while you build your home early game.
You will be provided the Dread Lamp, a lamp that works similar to the mega torch but prevents the natural spawn of passive mobs (‘animals’) instead bat, ocelot, squid, pig, sheep, cow, chicken’. Breeding animals will still work inside the working volume of the lamp! Only natural spawn will be prevented.
How to install:
- Download and install’Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about TorchMaster Mod 1.12|1.11.2, please comment below the article; we will support