Transport (Teleport) Terminals Mod Download Links. Transport (Teleport) Terminals Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Transport (Teleport) Terminals Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Transport (Teleport) Terminals Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Transport (Teleport) Terminals Mod ?
Transport (Teleport) Terminals Mod for Minecraft adds’easy teleportation which allows travel even across dimensions into Minecraft.’If you are finding something new to add into your Minecraft, the mod is a great choice for you!
There are 3 things you will need to craft in order to use this mod.
The Transport Terminal Console.
A Transport Terminal Remote.
A bunch of Transport Terminal Chips.
After crafting all the necessary bits, place the console block down where you want it. (make sure you leave an empty space x1 block by x2 blocks high in front of the console). Next, right click on the console block. This will open the console main GUI. In the GUI you will see, on the left side, 2 slots and an arrow. Place your remote in to the top slot and drag the remote from the bottom slot out. This has now linked your remote to that console. Now, when you right click that remote, you will be teleported directly to that console. Good stuff. Next, grab some of the chips you made and start filling the 2 rows of other slots. Each one of those slots has a button above or below it. Your Transport Terminal set up is now ready to use.
To save a location you wish to teleport back to just Sneak + Right Click with the remote on a block. If you have blank chips in your console a text box ‘naming’ GUI will open for you.
After typing the location name ‘ just click the ‘save’ button on the top left. The location will be saved to the console and recorded on the 1st available blank chip.
To teleport back to a location saved on to a chip open the console GUI and press the button for the slot which contains the chip.
Transport (Teleport) Terminals Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Transport (Teleport) Terminals Mod , please comment below the article; we will support