Trap Expansion Mod 1.13.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Trap Expansion Mod 1.13.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Trap Expansion Mod 1.13.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Trap Expansion Mod 1.13.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Trap Expansion Mod 1.13.2|1.12.2?
Download’Trap Expansion Mod for Minecraft 1.13.2/1.12.2
Trap Expansion Mod is a mod that adds various utlities to move, trap and kill your prey.
- Spikes hurt things.
- The spike trap hurts and entity that is unfortunate enough to fall into them. They can be activated by proximity or by redstone.
- Spikes can be placed on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Spikes can be pushed by pistons and read by comparators.
- Slippery stone is slippery. Spiders can not climb this block.
- Fans push any entity that gets in it’s way.
- Fans can be placed in any direction and powered by redstone to activate.
- Detectors detect. They give off a redstone signal when an entity is within their site.
How to install:
- Download and install’Minecraft Forge.
- Download the LemonLib
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Link Download :’https://dl7.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1552993256
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Link Download :’https://dl7.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1552993285
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Trap Expansion Mod 1.13.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support