Trapcraft Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Trapcraft Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Trapcraft Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Trapcraft Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Trapcraft Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2?
What is’Trapcraft Mod?
Trapcraft Mod allows’variety of tools for creating traps so that you can defender on game. Trapcraft Mod 1.16.3/1.11.2‘adds in a bunch of very useful traps. It gives you the ability to easily trap and kill your enemies
Trapcraft mod’was original developed by Stewiecraft and current updated by ProPercivalalb. This mod adds a variety of tools for creating traps so that you can defend yourself without necessarily going into battle.
Taunts all monsters within aggro radius and line of sight to attack it.
Has 20 health and drops the vanilla human head on death.
Note: Due to their insatiable hunger for human flesh, zombies are not tricked by the dummy.
Lights on fire when powered. The distance the fire is placed can be upgraded using an Igniter range module.
Igniter range module
To upgrade an igniter right click on an igniter and it will open this inerface…
Then place the number of blocks you want the igniter to be able to reach in the slots to the right.
Triggered upon contact with any non-player creature.
Triggered traps can be activated to reset them.
Holds the prey in place while they periodically bleed out.
Bears not included. Use at own risk.
Pulls nearby items towards itself and automatically deposits any item that makes contact.
Useful for collecting loot from traps.
Unsuspecting prey don’t want to walk into your traps? Push them in.
Also can push items at speed and can push falling sand. Needs a redstone signal to work!
Deal damage to any entity that comes in contact with it.
Does not affect items.
Breaks when walked on.
Useful for covering pitfalls and spikes.
Blends to colour of grass on a per biome basis.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Updated to MC 1.7.10
Trapcraft Mod download links:
Link Download :’https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1600918320
Link Download :’https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1600918341
Link Download :’https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1600918347
Link Download :’https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1600918352
Link Download :’https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1600918370
Link Download :’https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1600918376
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Trapcraft Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support