Travelling House Mod Download Links. Travelling House Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Travelling House Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Travelling House Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Travelling House Mod ?
Travelling House Mod for Minecraft’brings a new feature to Minecraft. With this mod, you can’discover the huge world of Minecraft freely while still having your own base whenever you need it.
How does it work?
- Place a house packer block on one corner of your structure and place a corner marker on the opposite corner of your structure. This way you can select an area up to 50x256x50 in size (where 256 is in the vertical coordinates).
- After that take a blueprint and stick it in the house packer (same way as a record in a jukebox).
- If you placed both blocks, the house packer will instantly spit out the schematic and your base will be packed into that tiny piece of paper. If you didn’t place them both, it will spit out the empty blueprint again. And that’s it.
- To unpack your house, place your house packer somewhere and unpack it.
Top-down area view (you can see the 2 corner markers)
Pick an empty blueprint
Right click and pick up the schematic
Go somewhere else and place a house packer in the same manner
Right click with schematic to unpack
Advanced corner marker:
Blueprint Schematics can only be obtained via the usage of these 3 items.
- Your structures are always oriented geographically the way you placed them. Making you able to orientate them at your will would make the mod extremely incompatible with a lot of mods.
- The corner marker disappearing is deliberate in order to stop you from moving your house around infinitely many times with barely any cost. In the next version (when the mod gets updated for 1.5) it will include a fairly expensive corner marker that doesn’t disappear, and makes repacking your house easier.
How to install Travelling House Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Put mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Travelling House Mod , please comment below the article; we will support