TreeFeller Mod Download Links. TreeFeller Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing TreeFeller Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place TreeFeller Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is TreeFeller Mod ?
- Allows you to chop down a tree from the bottom block in one hit with any axe.
- Is SMP compatible unlike the current Timber mod by TehKrush.
- Holding shift will allow you to use an axe normally.
How to install TreeFeller Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download mod zip file
- Put downloaded zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Durability (default =false) Sets whether or not durability is used up for ever block dropped.
- Tools (default = “) Sets the extra tools that can be used. NOTE: as of v1.3 all vanilla axes timber and are no longer configurable.(This may be re added at a later date.)
- Trees (default = “17”) Sets the trees that you can chop down.
To add trees or tools simply separate their IDs with a comma. For trees the ID is the BlockID of the log You can also do id:meta now
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about TreeFeller Mod , please comment below the article; we will support