Trophy Slots Mod 1.12.2 Download Links. Trophy Slots Mod 1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Trophy Slots Mod 1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Trophy Slots Mod 1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Trophy Slots Mod 1.12.2?
Trophy Slots Mod for Minecraft. For some people, hardcore mode is not enough. Yeah, the world is harder and there are some difficult parts of the game, but you can take it a step farther. That is what you do in the Trophy Slots Mod. It reduces your inventory space and forces you to work for them back.
Instead of making the game easier, it adds challenges. It makes you think, look, and put effort into your game. The next time you start up a game, try it with this mod. You will have challenges and difficulties unlike anything else you have had to face before ‘ and that is just part of the fun.
Reduced Inventory Space
Reducing your inventory space might sound like an odd idea, but that is a way to make the game harder. The inventory plays a vital role in your success and capabilities in the game. It is what allows you to farm, mine, build, and do other basic tasks. Without a large inventory, you cannot do all of this. You cannot complete basic tasks or do what you want to do. The Trophy Slots Mod for Minecraft makes the game significantly more challenging by reducing the amount of available space that you have. Without that space, you cannot do everything that you want to do, at least not in a timely manner.
Getting That Space Back
That reduced space is not permanent. What makes the mod’so intriguing is that it gives you the chance to win those slots back. You can complete challenges and tasks in order to open up spaces. Some of these are easier to accomplish, while others are not. As time goes on, you will figure out which ones are easier and which ones are harder. After multiple play through attempts, you may even master many of these challenges.
Only a few recipes and new additions are in this mod. The mod does add its own challenges that you will have to complete, but most of them are manageable. You will not have to worry about complications with other mods or difficulties using this mod at any point.
Make your next play through harder with the Trophy Slots Mod Minecraft. It presents challenges that will make any player sweat. You will have to put in effort and time if you want to see any improvements or changes in your world. For players who find hardcore mode too easy, this is a great way to change things up.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Trophy Slots Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.8
For minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Trophy Slots Mod 1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support