TwoTility Mod Download Links. TwoTility Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing TwoTility Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place TwoTility Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is TwoTility Mod?
What does mod do?
In general TwoTility Mod aims to add new blocks and items to Minecraft that ease some of the tedious pain you often encounter without dramatically changing the game or making it too easy. Basically: if it is annoying and no fun at all, there will be a block/item for it.
Visit the original mod thread here for all mod info.
The Advanced Furnace is the next logical upgrade from the basic furnace.
It is crafted by combing a basic furnace with two chests, a bucket to fetch lava and a piece of Redstone to put it all together. The result is much superior to the basic furnace, and not only adds many more slots to ease your smelting, it as well is capable of using any form of lava source for heating and won’t waste your fuel if you just happen to not have anything smeltable around. Put it close to lava (or a Lava Tank) or supply it with standard fuel. It also smelts slightly faster than the basic furnace.
The furnace should be compatible to all other mods that implement the Forge fluid system (like Buildcraft). In addition it can suck in nearby lava on its own. Just place it close to a lava source and it will be used as fuel. The block does a smart-search to find the nearest lava source block, so it can even drain those if only the flowing lava connects.
Advanced furnace using a lava stream as input (yes that totally works)
Sometimes you just run out of buckets, then you need the Lava Tank!
It is crafted by forming 4 ingots of iron into a tank, then add some glass panes as windows so you can see the current amount inside. You can insert up to 4 buckets of Lava, and if you carefully pick it up with a pick-axe you can even carry the lava around! If placed near an Advanced Furnace, the furnace will automatically drain lava as needed from the tank. While the tank is very resistant to explosions, you still should not place a full tank next to primed TNT.
The Lava Tank is as well compatible to all other mods that implement the Forge fluid system (like Buildcraft), so you can either supply it with buckets or with a pipe system of your choice.
There always comes this moment where the last slot in your inventory has been filled up, but there is still a diamond on the ground in front of you. While before you had to throw away other valuables, you can solve this dilemma with the pouch!
It is crafted out of leather with a string around it’s top so nothing gets lost. It won’t hold much, but sometimes that one slot makes such a difference.
The Small Pouch is limited to 4 items per stack so inventory is still limited, but you can get rid of all those one-slot items that most other mods force you to carry around by stuffing them in one or many pouches.
A chest just doesn’t look good when nailed to a wall, so the experts of craftsmanship have come up with a new idea called “Shelf”.
It is crafted out of wooden planks, three on top, three on bottom and 2 sticks in between.
The shelf will update its visual state based on how many items are inside.
Putting the items back and forth between a chest and a crafting table feels so tedious… But why not just nail two shelves on the crafting table’s sides?
It is crafted by putting two shelves at the sides of a crafting table.
A crafting box will not loose items placed on the crafting grid and can store about as much as a single chest.
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of TwoTility Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
- Added shelf
- Added crafting box
- Reworked metadata handling. Blocks placed before this version will be rotated (just visually) after updating.
- Adv. Furnace and Lava Tank now emit some light.
TwoTility Mod’Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about TwoTility Mod, please comment below the article; we will support