Uncrafted Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Uncrafted Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Uncrafted Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Uncrafted Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Uncrafted Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
If you are an experienced player in Minecraft, you will recognize that there are only some items and blocks that players can create in the game. For example, items such as Spawners, Bedrock, or special dirt has been locked from being crafted in survival mod by developers. The reason is that they can destroy the balance of the game if they are abused or used in the wrong way. That is extremely an inconvenience because the players may need these blocks in urgent situations or need more to support for their gameplay. Therefore, a new mod is created to add recipes to craft old items in Minecraft, called Uncrafted Mod.
With Uncrafted Mod, creating items that are available in original Minecraft is now a simple task. Although the developer, Mojang, does not allow you to produce them, you can still make these items easily. Many new recipes for already existing items and blocks are added by this mod. With the modification, it is possible to craft spawner, bedrock, name tags, and many more. You can get them as many as you want.
Besides, an important thing you should remember is that the Uncrafted Mod does not add any new blocks or items, it only crafts and melts recipes for vanilla Minecraft.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Uncrafted Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Uncrafted Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support