Uncrafter Mod for Mminecraft Download Links. Uncrafter Mod for Mminecraft makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Uncrafter Mod for Mminecraft step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Uncrafter Mod for Mminecraft file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Uncrafter Mod for Mminecraft?
Uncrafter Mod for Minecraft‘adds a block that acts like a reversed crafting table. You can put items in and get the ingredients that were used in crafting that item back!
You can make an uncrafter like this:
To uncraft something the, uncrafter’s output area has to be empty or the current content has to match the recipe that you are trying to uncraft (You can uncraft a stack of items without emptying the output area after each item)
The block will uncraft one item per 20 ticks (= 1 second)
This mod will go through the list of crafting recipes (no recipes were hardcoded, recipes added by other mods will work)
If one item has multiple recipes, a warning will be displayed in the console and the mod will use the first recipe that it found for that item
This mod will not work with any custom CraftingManagers or custom recipe classes (example: IndustrialCraft2 has a custom CraftingManager) – Recipes that use this will not be uncrafted
Recipes that use the Forge OreDictionary will work
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- An exception while scanning recipes won’t crash the game anymore, the recipe will simply be skipped
Uncrafter Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Uncrafter Mod for Mminecraft, please comment below the article; we will support