Uncrafting Table Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Uncrafting Table Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Uncrafting Table Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Uncrafting Table Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Uncrafting Table Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Uncrafting Table Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is actually a convenient mod which allows players to access to a unique feature that has not existed in Minecraft before. You probably will be too familiar with Crafting Table, the foundation to craft other blocks, tools and advanced materials. The Uncrafting Table Mod introduces a new block called Uncrafting Table, which is a complete opposite of the Crafting Table. While the Crafting Table can craft things from input materials, the Uncrafting Table allows you to disassemble items back into its component resources.
With the Uncrafting Table Mod, you do not have to worry in case you make mistakes in crafting, or have unneeded items. You only need to use the Uncrafting Table to convert unwanted, unused or damaged items back into the resources they are crafted from, in exchange for XP. It will give you all the materials back from items like wood planks, ladders, glowstone or really anything that can be crafted. All you have to do is to bring a crafted item to the table, and you will be given the resources back. If the item is enchanted, you can get the enchantments back by adding books to the table as well.
The Uncrafting Table Mod requires XP to work. You can change the amount of XP required through the mod’s configuration menu, as well as choosing from two different ways of uncrafting damaged items ‘ either get all the resources back in exchange for lots of XP, or get some of the items back depending on how damaged it is.
It’s pretty simple, just do a little craft
After this difficult step, place the “Uncrafting Table” and right click on it:
As it’s written on the interface, any decrafting costs some XP. (Basically from 4 to 30 depending of the item and its state).
If a craft recipe give more than one item, you’ll have to put at least the number of items given by the recipe.
If you put more than the given number of items, the spare number of items will be returned in your inventoryDo you understand ? Watching the screens is probably better.
When you put the 2 sticks (instead of 4 given by wood blocks):
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge API 1.12.2
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Uncrafting Table Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12/1.12.1/1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Uncrafting Table Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support