Underground Biomes Constructs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 Download Links. Underground Biomes Constructs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Underground Biomes Constructs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Underground Biomes Constructs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Underground Biomes Constructs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2?
Underground Biomes Constructs Mod is a revision and extension of the outstanding Underground Biomes mod, originally by ExterminatorJeff and then taken over by Grom_PE. It comes with new features for the current version of the game and now adds new materials that can create new decorative blocks designed to give greater flexibility to the construction in Minecraft. The mod will be a great solution for your structures!
It can be said that the Underground Biomes Mod is an overhaul of the underground layers of the Minecraft world. It directly changes the operation mechanism of the World Generator to create new biomes from the new blocks on the ground, giving the players more options for materials. Originally Constructs added stairs, walls, and buttons in almost all of the UB stones, including smoothstone, cobble, and brick versions. This new version adds 58 new blocks, 2 new items and many more features.
There are three types of rock you will find underground. Sedimentary Rock is found in the strata layers of the world and cannot be turned into bricks or cobblestone. Metamorphic Rock is found in the parts of the underground with more pressure and heat, or where Igneous Rocks do not generate. It drops the cobblestone variations of the specific stone when mined and can be turned into bricks and slabs. The third type of rock is Igneous Rock found in the majority of the world, with functions similar to Metamorphic Rock.
- Biome size setting works The underground biomes were generating with a biome size of 3 regardless of the size in the config file (= very roughly 128 blocks across). This has been fixed. The size will now be 16 x 2^(configsize), so 16 for 0, 128 for 3, 512 for 5, 16K for 10, and so on. Anything over 21 would make the entire mine craft world, out to block 30,000,000,”one single biome. Any value over 21 is set to 3 so if you use an existing config you’ll get a distribution with the same character as what you had before.
- The default has been changed to 3 (same result as old configs with the current release). At that setting, you will almost always see multiple underground biomes in any outdoor screenshot. If you like seeing large stretches of similar stone, I would recommend a setting of 5, which makes most biome blobs a single type of strata column. A config setting of 5 does mean that most 2K by 2K max zoom maps will be missing a few stone types.
- Faster Generation UBConstructs now passes blocks by reference inside terrain generation and this speeds up generation by a factor of at least 2. Also, large parts of the generation process were not producing useful effects and are now skipped. On my computer (a 2 year old Mac) UB can almost keep up with flying in creative, and I never have any problems at all while walking around.
- Easier vanilla stone recipe The default recipe for UB stone to vanilla stone in new config files has been changed from 4 -> 1 to 4 -> 4. Settings in existing config files will not change.
UBConstructs now works server-side
- UB stone buttons are now properly destroyed by pickaxes
- One stone for one button UB stone buttons are now made with the same recipe as vanilla stone buttons – 1 stone for 1 button, shapeless. This will conflict with the 1 UB stone -> 1 vanilla stone recipe you can get by changing the configs, so you can’t use that recipe and UB buttons at the same time. I would recommend using the 4 -> 4 stone conversion recipe instead. There’s a config option to shut off the buttons if you wish.
- Implementation of UB features UBConstructs was written from a slightly older version of Underground Biomes, and was missing a couple of (relatively minor) improvements and bug fixes from the latest release. All these have been added to Constructs except the multipliers for stone hardness and explosion resistance.
- Smoothstone and Cobblestone slabs for all stones
- API available There is a simple API that allows another mod to get the block ID and metadata UB would generate at a particular block location. Performance should be close to that of UB generation itself if used properly. Even non-optimized use seems fine on my computer.
- Smoother strata transitions option There is an option in the config file, “harmoniousStrata” that rearranges the strata layers slightly to stop black-white transitions. Default is off (old strata)
- Cobblestone replacement There is an option to replace cobblestone made by world generation with the appropriate UB cobblestone.”Stone stairs become oak; making UB stairs during village generation is difficult. Default is off. An addition config setting is available to convert village gravel into brick (default is off.)
- Stairs, slab, walls, and buttons are all made with the same recipes used with vanilla stone. Brick cannot be used for buttons; otherwise all stone versions can make all products.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Underground Biomes Constructs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For 1.7.10/1.7.2 (32x texture pack included)
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Underground Biomes Constructs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2, please comment below the article; we will support
Leave a Reply