Unique Artifacts Mod Download Links. Unique Artifacts Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Unique Artifacts Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Unique Artifacts Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Unique Artifacts Mod ?
Unique Artifacts Mod for Minecraft has so many amazing features which you will definitely enjoy! With this mod, you can do so many fantastic things, your adventure will be more interesting!
What is Unique Artifacts?
Unique Artifacts Mod’has approximately 32 different combinations of trigger and effect, with up to 5 effects possible per item, for an astounding 24,165,120 (approx) different items before enchantments are applied! Each one will have its own unique name (generated based on its effects) and icon (chosen from a pool of 36 with a randomized color). And it all works using a single Item ID (how’s that for clever use of NBT data tags?).
These items will generate commonly in jungle temples and pyramids, uncommonly in strongholds, and rarely in blacksmith chests. Durability is based on material, except for diamond, all artifacts are ~2 times as durable as vanilla items of the same material (diamond is 1/3rd).
Quicksand (Potion of Harm)
(uses raw manaesence, not infused)
The display pedestal is a good way to show off your loot. Each pedestal will display the item’s name on the front and the item itself under a glass cover. Only the owner can open and break it!
- Config options are available to shorten the names. By default all qualifier adjectives are turned on, but they can be disabled individually (enchantment, material, and effect–effect will turn on/off both the pre and post adjectives). You may wish to disable some of these, as very long names make it hard to see the full item description window in some inventory slots.
Another config option will turn on the rendering of item names on display pedestals. By default this is off, as it has the potential to be laggy (basing this on Mystcraft).
- Config options for various parts of world-generation. By default these are enabled and add various trap hazards to vanilla’s Scattered Features (pyramids, temples, strongholds, wizard’s towers) as well as “quicksand lakes.”
- Additionally if you don’t like the Antibuilders, you can prevent worldgen from creating them by setting UseAntibuilders to false.
- Item and block ID configs also available.
Unique Artifacts Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Unique Artifacts Mod , please comment below the article; we will support