Upgradable Miners Mod Download Links. Upgradable Miners Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Upgradable Miners Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Upgradable Miners Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Upgradable Miners Mod ?
Upgradable Miners Mod for Minecraft makes your mining easier with ‘low tech automation tools for common tasks. The tools will be upgradable as the player progresses.
This is currently the only item that the mod adds. To start out you will need to make a wooden miner:
When placed this you can click on the miner to open the mining interface. To start the miner you will need to put the following items into it:
- Fuel – Coal, wood, anything that can be used to fuel a furnace
- Cobblestone – Blocks that are mined are replaced with cobble, you need to supply it constantly or it will stop.
- A pickaxe – The miner will use the pick to mine blocks, it will take durability but you can also enchant it.
- A Shovel – Like the pick, the miner will use the shovel to mine blocks like dirt and sand.
The tools can only be up to the same level as the miner, so you can only put wooden tools in a wooden miner, and you can put wooden, stone and iron tools in a iron miner. Once running the miner will attempt to keep the cobblestone and fuel filled with the items that it mines. If the internal inventory is full the miner will eject items into the world. It will also automatically put items into any inventory (like a chest) on top of the miner.
By default the miner will only mine directly underneath it but the range can be upgraded by a single block with each additional upgrade that is put into it. You can put as many upgrades as you wish into the miner but the upgrades need to be of the same type of the miner. To get the upgrades back just break the miner.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Upgradable Miners Mod , please comment below the article; we will support