Uranium Mod Download Links. Uranium Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Uranium Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Uranium Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Uranium Mod ?
Uranium Mod for Minecraft‘adds a new ore ‘to the game, which is uranium. All you have to do is mining it and then you can do multiple things with the uranium dust you get from the ore.
Block and Item Information:
Uranium Ore: An ore found deep underground (below height 32) that glows subtly. Upon contact, it deals 2 hearts damage. Can destroy floating blocks and items around it, so mine and use carefully! Drops 2-3 Uranium Dust.
Uranium Dust: The dust that comes from Uranium Ore. Can be used to craft Reactors, power Reactors for 1 reaction, place Nuclear Waste, and craft Uranium Blocks.
Uranium Block: Very radioactive block! Glows vibrantly and deals 5 hearts damage upon contact! Great for mob traps, but it also destroys floating blocks and items, so use carefully! Can be crafted back into 9 Uranium Dust. You can turn these on and off via redstone, so they make effective redstone traps and also dynamic light sources!
Reactor: Where stuff gets done! Acts sort of like a furnace, being powered by Uranium Dust or Radioactive Coal. Also be careful with this! Might randomly explode, dealing damage but not breaking blocks! Nuclear Waste ‘grows’ around it and will spread! It is recommended to keep these in a vault underground surrounded by Obsidian. Reacts Coal to Radioactive Coal, Diamonds to Uranium Gems, and Cobblestone to Obsidian.
Nuclear Bomb: Very powerful bomb! Be careful when dealing with it! Does not give you blocks from things it destroys.
Nuclear Waste: Flat block that spreads very quickly, make sure you keep it controlled. Will deal 1 heart damage upon contact. Good for mob traps!
Radioactive Coal: Used to power reactors for 3 reactions! Much more efficient than Uranium Dust.
Uranium Gem: Used as the basic item for Uranium crafting recipes. Can make tools, bombs, and more!
Uranium Tools: Lasts longer and is much more efficient than Diamond! Crafted normally, just with Uranium Ingots!
Grenade: Explosive skulls packed with gunpowder and uranium! Use safely!
Uranium Paxel: Combined Uranium Axe, Pickaxe, and Shovel. Can do all three jobs efficiently, and is packed into one tool!
Mutant: Evil mob that comes from nuclear explosions! They glow in the dark and are very scary! Not affected by Uranium-related damage.
Mutigen: Mutated flesh that drops Mutants! Can be crafted too. When you throw it a Pig, it will become a Zombie Pigman. If you throw it at a Zombie, it will became a Mutant.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Uranium Mod , please comment below the article; we will support