Utility Chests Mod Download Links. Utility Chests Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Utility Chests Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Utility Chests Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Utility Chests Mod ?
Utility Chests Mod for Minecraft provides you more choices of chests in your Minecraft worlds. It adds a lot of different chest with useful abilities into the game. Discover now!
There are 5 parts to this mod:
- 1. Networked Chest: This chest works similarly to the new Ender Chest, however this supports an unlimited* amount of separate networks.
- 2. Tools Chest: This chest is a regular chest, however any tools/armor that are in the chest will repair slowly over time, at random intervals. This will be updated to require a fuel (or a certain gem) to function, or operate better.
- 3. Ores Chest: This chest is again, a regular chest, ores smelt slowly over time, giving a better output than a furnace. This will be updated to require a fuel (or a certain gem) to function, or operate better.
- 4. Grabber Chest: This chest acts as an absorber. Any items that come in contact with it will try and enter the chest, if the chest is full, it will drop the item under it.
- 5. Smelter Chest: This chest acts as a combination between a furnace and a chest, smelting all items 1 to 1. This will be updated to require a fuel (or a certain gem) to function, or operate better.
A view of all the chests (Excluding the de-enchantment chest)
The networked chest gui
The networked chest container with network “Network”
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Rename de-enchanting chest to disenchanting chest.
- Possibility for custom ores and disenchantment chest.
- Vanilla hopper support.
- Actual opening chests.
- Altered recipe of networked chests.
- Altered recipe of disenchanting chest.
Utility Chests Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Utility Chests Mod , please comment below the article; we will support