Utility Worlds Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 Download Links. Utility Worlds Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Utility Worlds Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Utility Worlds Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Utility Worlds Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9?
This mod adds two portals (blocks) that can be crafted, the Mining Portal and the Void Portal.
- To use a portal, simply craft it and place it in the world, then right-click it. This will teleport the player to a new dimension, one separate for each crafted portal.
- At the location where the player arrives in the new dimension, a return portal is placed which can be used immediately.
- The portal blocks can be picked up and moved within the dimensions they are initially activated.
Mining World characteristics
- Completely flat.
- Sun locked at zenith.
- No caves, water or lava. Note that other mods may override this behavior, there is no attempt to prevent this.
- Five layers of flat bedrock.
- Ore generation and mob spawning as in Extreme Hills.
Void World characteristics
- Sun locked at zenith.
- Black sky without stars.
- Considered a plains biome.
- 9 x 9 stone platform where the player arrives.
Utility Worlds Mod Screenshots:
Utility Worlds Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge API 1.11.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Utility Worlds Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9, please comment below the article; we will support