Vein Miner Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Vein Miner Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Vein Miner Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Vein Miner Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Vein Miner Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Lots of persons use robots in order to speed up mining in the game, but that can lead to a ton of bad results to be honest, because it can break the game most of the time. The same goes for servants or any other similar additions. With that in mind, we are offering you the Vein Miner Mod which is created to speed up the mining process simply by breaking blocks of a certain type that are connected to the block you just broke in the first place.
See more: Mining Dimensional World Mod
The Vein Miner Mod 1.12.2 is actually removing larger portions of the same material with just a simple click, which is really impressive and surely very helpful since it helps deliver an amazing experience all around, and you should totally focus on that!
Regardless of the fact that you want to break a coal block or a dirt block, this mod’will remove all of those very fast and with the best outcome as well. It’s amazing how much the Vein Miner Mod Minecraft can do with just a few tools at its disposal, but as you can see it does deliver an amazing help if you are interested in mining and getting a good outcome all the time.
But the mod’does not stop here, because it also offers some extra stuff as well. For example it stashes all the resources in your inventory just like if you walked around and collected all the drops yourself. It can save you tons of time because you don’t really have to collect those manually anymore, so it’s a lot easier to use and more refined which is always great in this regard.
The more you mine the more you save, and the fact that you can gain access to all these amazing tools very fast for free definitely manages to improve the game and take it to an entirely new direction. If you like the idea of mining faster then the Vein Miner Mod Minecraft does deliver such a thing and it makes the gameplay more refined all the time, which you will like for sure.
This mod is a great addition to your Minecraft mod stash for sure. It manages to spruce up your experience and take it to the next level in some diverse, cool ways and using it is a sheer delight for sure. Anyone that is a fan of mining will definitely want to get and use this mod’right now because it’s so cool and exciting to use in the first place. Just give this a shot and you will surely appreciate the great results that come from using this mod!
To use Veinminer, you need to have Veinminer installed on the server (for single player games the client and the server are the same). You do not need to have Veinminer installed on the client, however it will provide reduced functionality to the clients that do not have it installed.
In order to get the most out of Veinminer, you shold edit the VeinMiner.cfg config file. Add the ids of the blocks to the different block lists to that you wish to be able to mine using Veinminer. Add any tools that you want to be able to use to use with Veinminer. The IDs should be changed on the server.
The default config file has the vanilla ores added for the pickaxes, vanilla wood added for the vanilla axes and clay for the shovel.
Veinminer has several modes, each of which determine when it is activated. Modes are specific to each player.
- ‘Disabled’: Don’t activate at all. This is the default if you don’t have the mod installed in the client.
- ‘Auto’: Activate when the keyboard shortcut (also called a keybind) is pressed in the client. The keyboard shortcut by default is ‘~`.
- ‘Sneak’: Activate while you are sneaking. This is the same option as provided by Connected Destruction. This is the default if you have the client.
- ‘No Sneak’: Activate while you are not sneaking.
The client setting in the config file allows you to choose what mode you go into when you join a game. To set the default mod to disabled, set the shortcut to an unused key.
You can use the ‘
/veinminer‘ command to change the mode that VeinMiner is in for you. This can be done with ‘
/veinminer enable <mode>‘ where ‘
<mode>‘ is one of ‘disable;, ‘auto’; ‘sneak’; or ‘no_sneak’. You can use ‘
/veinminer help enable‘ for help (i.e. info on this page).
Using the default settings, an easy way to see VeinMiner working is to chop a tree (from vanilla) down using an axe (from vanilla).
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
- Rename stuff in API. Breaks almost anything using API, including VeinMiner Mod support. (hint: there is an update to fix that)
- Add more tools: Shears and Hoe.
The functionality of this mod is activated just when they start to itch a mineral block. To give an example, if we see a carbon block and chop, breaking the block all the coal seam will break. So we won a long time and also gain comfort when mining resources.
Vein Miner Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9′
For Minecraft 1.9.4-1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Vein Miner Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support