Version Checker Mod Download Links. Version Checker Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Version Checker Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Version Checker Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Version Checker Mod ?
Version Checker Mod for Minecraft currently add version checkers which will spit out a bunch of text to the chatbox at startup of a game, which gets cluttered very quickly. This mod will add a small button at the main menu when it detects an outdated mod. The number represents the number of found outdated mods.
How to use:
This mod will add a small button at the main menu when it detects an outdated mod. The number represents the number of found outdated mods.
When you click the button an interface will come up, showing you all outdated mods, their version number and the update available. Mod can register updates in multiple way, making it easy to implement.
When you double-click on a mod it will open a window with the change log (if available). If a mod has given Version Checker a direct link it will auto-download the mod for you and place it in the correct folder automagically! If a non direct link is given you’ll be able to open the page where you can find the update, easy!
When you’ve updated all your mods, a quick restart is needed to remove all old mods (it does that automatically too!). And you’re done!
Version Checker Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Version Checker Mod , please comment below the article; we will support