Village Box Mod 1.8.9 Download Links. Village Box Mod 1.8.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Village Box Mod 1.8.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Village Box Mod 1.8.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Village Box Mod 1.8.9?
If you want to build your own village and do whatever you want with the village,’Village Box Mod makes your dream become true.
- 30+ new professions of villagers with unique trading lists and skins.
- Profession upgrading system.
- Upgrading villagers to have 170+ new items:
- New weapons and armors
- Cool magic items
- Tables and chairs
- New fruits, food and drinks
- New paintings
- Works on multiplayer servers.
How do I get my first villager?
You should find a villger with following steps:
- 1. Craft a mailbox by using recipe: 1 any plank + 1 paper ‘> mailbox
- 2. Craft an invitation by using recipe: 1 paper + 1 ink + 1 feather ‘> invitation
- 3. Put the mailbox in somewhere of the world, then hold a invitation and right click on the mailbox.
- 4. Wait for a while, you will receive a letter, right click the letter and you can find a approve button on it.
- 5. Click the approve button, a villager will appear in front of you
I can’t upgrade and trade with a villager!
You need to make a home and move the villager in before trading and upgrading with him/her;
How to build a valid house for villagers?
Minimum requiments of a valid house:
- 1. The roof should be fully covered
- 2. The villager should be surrounded by blocks (at least 1 tile height) on xz-plane (y is the height)
How to get coins?
There a several ways to get coins in the game
- * Destroy blocks (grass, stone, dirt, tree’)
- * Kill mobs (zombie, skeleton’)
- * Alchemy Pot
I can only find bronze coins, how to get silver coins and gold coins?
You need to upgrade a villager to a banker. A banker can help you to exchange coins.
What is Treasure Hunt Level?
A higher treasure hunt level will help you get more coins
What if one of my villagers was killed by mobs/myself/my stupid buddy?
Don’t worry, dead villagers will revive after a short time.
Village Box Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge 1.8.9 API
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.8.9
Credits: ckhbox, wilusy
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Village Box Mod 1.8.9, please comment below the article; we will support