Village Names Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Village Names Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Village Names Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Village Names Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Village Names Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
As shown in the name, Village Names Mod provides names for villages in Minecraft. The village is a nature construct of Minecraft where players meet mobs known as villagers to trade and exchange items. Thanks to buying items offered by the villagers, players can survive in the fierce Mincraft world. However, a shortcoming of the game is that none of the villages as well as the villagers have their own name. Hence, it is tough to distinguish villages in Minecraft, and the Village Names Mod was born to do such thing.
Whenever a village is generated, it also generates a sign showing a randomly generated name for the village nearby the well. An option in the configs changes the well’s rim to slabs so that villagers and players won’t get stuck inside. Now, each villager will have his/her own name. When you interact with a villager (i.e., open the trading GUI), the villager will reveal his/her name to you.
So what would happen if the village’s sign can be broken, or may accidentally not generate? Will the village not have names? Do not worry, if that occurs, you just need to right-click a book onto a villager. Then, it will record the village’s name and location into it!
Village Names requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to install:
- Download and install Forge Mod Loader
- Download the mod
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Village Names Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Village Names Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support