Village Taverns Mod Download Links. Village Taverns Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Village Taverns Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Village Taverns Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Village Taverns Mod ?
Village Taverns Mod for Minecraft adds a new structure to the Testificate Villages in minecraft: The Tavern. It has a bed, a chest with assorted random loot, and a bar wench who sells basic potions and buys your mixes (awkward potion) if you brew some of your own. Have your biomes given you the shaft? Have you walked long and hard through the country, with nary a sheep in sight? Look yonder, a village tavern beckons, with the promise of a good drink and a warm bed.
The tavern has a bed, a chest with assorted random loot, and a barmaid who sells basic potions and buys your mixes (awkward potion) if you brew some of your own.
The barn is the most common of the buildings (but you can change that in the configuration). It spawns in two variants; the smaller one has just one or two additional sheep spawning alongside it (typically inside, but Minecraft’s entity spawn code is wonky), the big one also has a new villager type, the shepherdess. The shepherdess will trade wool for string. She also sells all kinds of wool for your hard-earned emeralds and will occasionally want to buy shears from you.
The stall is an “open” building. It spawns together with a random horse and a new villager type, the hostler, who’ll sell leashes, apples, saddles, hay, sometimes even iron horse armour, name tags and golden carrots. In return, he buys slime balls and wheat.
The bakery is where you can buy all your sweets (cakes, cookies and plain old sugar) as well as bread. It buys most of the raw materials used for it, like sugar cane, wheat and eggs.
Village Taverns Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Village Taverns Mod , please comment below the article; we will support