Void Monster Mod Download Links. Void Monster Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Void Monster Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Void Monster Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Void Monster Mod ?
Void Monster Mod for Minecraft makes your Minecraft world more interesting by adding a creature to the void which will pursue you for as long as it lives. It is trapped beneath the bedrock, so it is not a direct threat, but you will not be rid of its growls, grunts, and snarls nor the evil ambiance that surrounds it. This adds a whole new layer of ominousness and foreboding to the deep caves, and makes mining much more unsettling.
Should you find a hole in the bedrock, or be in a dimension such as the deep dark, which has natural holes into the void, the monster is free to enter your world and attack.
The monster is a dangerous foe; it will deal significant amounts of damage ‘ two or three hits will kill an unarmored player ‘ and if hurt, it will periodically heal itself, during which it is immune to attack. If you do attack it, it will charge you, usually hitting you again. Each time it hits you, it will heal itself one half of a heart, and will deal 10s of blindness. Its nether counterpart will also light you on fire. To give itself an edge in battle, the monster will eat many nearby light sources, causing them to drop as blocks.
Killing the monster will start a timer to spawn a new one in the void, and will provide a number of useful drops.
The mod contains a config that allows you to blacklist dimensions from the spawn rules. This is intended to stop spawns in void-type MystCraft ages, and will not have any effect if you blacklist the Overworld, the Nether, or Extra Utilities’ Deep Dark.
- Diamond (2-8)
- Fortune III Enchanted Book (1)
- Infinity I Enchanted Book (1)
- Protection IV Enchanted Book (1)
- Ghast Tear (1)
- Glistering Melon (2-5)
- Emerald (2-6)
- Ender Pearl (1-3)
- Eye Of Ender (1-3)
- Fire Charge (2-8)
- Nether Wart (8-22)
- Nether Star (1-2)
- Obsidian (6-16)
- Gunpowder (8-12)
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Void Monster Mod , please comment below the article; we will support