WAILA Plugins Mod 1.7.10 Download Links. WAILA Plugins Mod 1.7.10 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing WAILA Plugins Mod 1.7.10 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place WAILA Plugins Mod 1.7.10 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is WAILA Plugins Mod 1.7.10?
WAILA Plugins Mod adds’WAILA plugins which are so useful for many famous Minecraft mods. With this mod, you can see’see information about their blocks in the WAILA HUD.
- Blood Magic (Ported from ImLookingAtBlood, by Pokefenn)
- Capacity, LP, and tier of altars
- Progress of the altar’s current craft
- Current recipe result of Chemistry set
- Progress of chemistry set
- Owner of master ritual stone
- Current ritual of master ritual stone
- Current block/item in teleposer
- Flaxbeard’s Steam Power
- Fluids in crucibles
- Pressure percentages on gauges
- Steam amounts in tanks
- State of valve pipes
- Sapling genomes
- Pollinated leaves info
- Current bees inside apiaries/beehouses/alvearies (and genome info)
- Apiary errors (No flowers, no drone, etc.)
- Progress percentage of current breed
- RF in of engines
- Heat in engines
- Magical Crops
- Growth percentage and hovering icon of the product of the plant
- Energy amount in all energy storing blocks
- Gas stored in gas storage blocks
- Fluid stored in portable tanks
- Multiplier on salination plant
- Type of factories
- Pam’s Harvestcraft
- Adds a growth percentage to tree fruits
- Fluid inside machines
- Locomotive information (steam, heat, charge)
- Heat information on coal burning machines
- Whether a multiblock is formed or not
- Amount of charge in blocks
- Engine production rate
- Ported overlay rendering from the Project:Red plugin in WAILA
- Info for certain gates such as Timer, Repeater, etc.
- Strength of red alloy wires
- Resourceful Crops
- Hovering icon of the product of the plant
- Thermal Expansion
- Augment info
WAILA Plugins Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install EnderCore
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about WAILA Plugins Mod 1.7.10, please comment below the article; we will support