Walking Dead Mod 1.8 Download Links. Walking Dead Mod 1.8 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Walking Dead Mod 1.8 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Walking Dead Mod 1.8 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Walking Dead Mod 1.8?
Walking Dead Mod is an interesting adventure mod that can be a good choice for fans of zombies. In this mod, Zombies, Walkers are everywhere and they will attack you, your pets, chickens, etc so be careful.
Walking Dead is a cultural phenomenon and it’s actually quite a lot of fun to play. The interesting thing about this series is that it delivers suspense, action and a ton of drama, all packed into a cool package. as you would expect, this is the perfect addition to Minecraft and the mod’does exactly that, it brings this one of a kind world in front of us, all while adding in a very refined and quite interesting place we can peruse through as we see fit.
You will like the fact that the Walking Dead Mod Minecraft not only adds walkers and other similar enemies into the game, but you will also see some of the characters from the series as well. You need to be on the lookout for Carl, Michonne or Daryl among many others as this incredible mod’is here to satisfy all your hunger when it comes to having your favorite characters into the Minecraft experience.
In order to use the it’you have to install the Minecraft Forge and have it working properly otherwise the game will just stop working and you want to avoid such a thing for sure.
One of the interesting things about this mod is that it can be installed with roughly any new version of the game, but we recommend the Walking Dead Mod 1.7.10 version because it’s stable and reliable, however you can feel free to use it with the newer versions as well as it does work with them too.
Another interesting addition from the mod’comes in the form of weapons. You can add in firemen axes, machetes, baseball bats and a whole bunch of other cool stuff. All of these add up in order to generate a very interesting and fun experience all around. Not only it allows you to feel like a bad-ass, but it also generates a lot of value thanks to the intensity of the gameplay and the uniqueness of the entire experience.
The Walking Dead Mod also delivers some realism in the world of Minecraft because you will have to keep a regular supply of water alongside you, as this will help you. It’s a typical survival situation here so nothing has to be taken for granted, since It’can really spruce up the way you play the game.
There are options in the config file to allow or disallow spawning of zombies, skeletons, creepers, spiders, slime, and endermen
The walkers should now be able to spawn in any biome derived from the BiomeGenBase class. Walkers should now spawn in biomes created by the ExtraBiomesXL mod, for instance
Smelt Steel Ore to Get Steel Ingots
Block of Steel
Wooden Baseball Bat
Empty Bottle (Removed in v2.5 for Technical Reasons)
Polluted Water Bottle (Removed in v2.5 for Technical Reasons)
Water Bottle (Removed in v2.5 for Technical Reasons)
Riot Gear Helmet
Riot Gear Body
Riot Gear Leggings
Riot Gear Boots
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Walking Dead Mod 1.8, please comment below the article; we will support