Wall Jump Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8 Download Links. Wall Jump Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Wall Jump Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Wall Jump Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Wall Jump Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8?
Exploration in Minecraft can always improve. Part of the intention behind the Wall Jump Mod for Minecraft is to do just that. It makes exploring and having fun in the game easier, and in a simple and effective way. It does something few other mods do ‘ it makes wall jumps a thing.
For anyone who has played action and adventure games, this is a feature they know well. It is not in Minecraft normally, but this mod does add it. Everything about the mod is what you would expect, with it offering basic wall jumps that you see in nearly every other type of game.
The Wall Jump
When you jump on to a wall and immediately jump again when you hit it, the Wall Jump Mod will allow you to jump up. You will continue jumping up as long as there are walls for you to hit and jump off. It is an interesting feature that the vanilla Minecraft does not have but that is a staple in many action and adventure games. It allows you to move around small areas, scale buildings, and get to the top of anything as long as there are enough walls and there is an appropriate amount of space.
Jumping is easy to do. You just need two walls close to one another to do it successfully and to have good timing. You jump on a wall and, once you hit it, immediately jump off. You should jump upwards and towards the opposite wall, off of which you can jump again. You can continue doing this for as long as there are walls around you. It only does it in the opposite direction of the current wall, however, so you will need walls that are close.
More to Do
The mod opens up a new level of exploration that you did not have before. You can get around and have fun using this mod, and you can even play with some new maps. It is helpful when stuck, exploring deep and dark places, and going around new maps built for the wall jump. With some of the courses available in maps, you can challenge yourself in an entertaining way by doing this.
The Wall Jump Mod for Minecraft is easy to use and brings a lot of joy into the game. You can appreciate its simplicity and effectiveness while you jump through every map available.
Wall Jump Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.8:
For Minecraft 1.7.10:
Credits: NukeDuck – Link Minecraft Forum
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Wall Jump Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8, please comment below the article; we will support