Wallpaper Mod Download Links. Wallpaper Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Wallpaper Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Wallpaper Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Wallpaper Mod ?
Wallpaper Mod for Minecraft‘brings the wallpaper, a decorative texture, to your Minecraft world. You can craft your own wallpaper according to your preferences and place it on your walls to show your unique style . This way, you can have two different faces of a block decorated with two different texture and customize the bedrooms of your house without having to add new blocks. It is recommended to combine this mod with Timber Framing for door and windows frames.
Wallpaper Mod Screenshots:
You can now place your wallpaper on a wall:
It is possible to change the texture by right-clicking on the wallpaper while having another wallpaper in your hand.
When you will place another wallpaper close to an existing one, it will automatically take the same texture.
You can still change a texture by right-clicking it anytime you want.
If you have some dye, you can then color a texture by right-clicking it with dye equipped.
If you want to remove a wallpaper, you need to have the item in your hand or an axe. It is possible to combine the wallpaper with any item on the wall: Torch, Painting…
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Grim3212 Core
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Credits: Kaevator, Grim3212
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Wallpaper Mod , please comment below the article; we will support