Wasteland Mod Download Links. Wasteland Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Wasteland Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Wasteland Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Wasteland Mod?
Wasteland Mod brings you to a dead land called’Minecraftia that was hit by an’apocalypse. What you need to do is to survival without anything.
The sky became dark, the grass died away, forest fires became rampant, and the rivers ran dry. The only ones left alive are the creatures of the night, and one human, trying to survive
That human is you!
Basically this mod is an edit to the original terrain generation.
It generates a fallout/wasteland/apocalypes themed map. This includes:
- No more grass: All of the grass blocks in the world are replaced with dirt. Yes, this means no more passive mobs spawn.
- Changes to trees: Currently, the trees are only one-block 7 high pillars made out of oak wood. Will later be changed to look more like they did in the original Wasteland Mod.
- No pumpkins, reeds or flowers: Pretty self-explanatory. All of that good stuff just ain’t there anymore.
- No oceans: No more giant oceans of water for unlimited water supplies. You can however find water in the basements of old ruins.
- Ruined houses: There is a random chance of a ruined house spawning in the world. Think of it as a dungeon with less loot and no spawner. These are completely random and contain things to help you survive.
Two ruins spawned at the same spot, and squids were born:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Wasteland Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Wasteland Mod, please comment below the article; we will support