Wawla Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.10.2 Download Links. Wawla Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.10.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Wawla Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.10.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Wawla Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.10.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Wawla Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.10.2?
Wawla is an addon for the’Waila mod‘that aims to provide additional information about the Minecraft World.
Enchantment Books: When looking at an enchantment book in your inventory a description of the enchantment is added to the tooltip. This only happens if the player is in advanced mode. Advanced mode is a vanilla feature in Minecraft that is enabled by hitting ctrl + f3 and h on the keyboard. Only a description for the first enchantment on an enchantment book will be given.
Entity Equipment: If you look at a mob that is holding a piece of armor or an item, the item will be noted in the tooltip. This shows the display name of the item, meaning it is possible for the name shown to be renamed.
Furnaces: When looking at a furnace that is currently smelting, the remaining duration of the fuel will be printed in the tooltip. When sneaking information such as the item being in the input, output and fuel slots, along with how much of each is in the stack.
Block Harvest Module: When looking at a block the harvestability of that block is calculated and depending on the result certain bits of information will be added to the waila HUD. If the current item in your hand is not the suggested tool to use the correct tool type will be added to the hud. If it is the correct tool then the tier of the block and the held item are then compared, the hud will then indicate if the tool is a high enough tier.
Horses: When looking at a vanilla horse its jump stat and speed stat will be represented on the Waila HUD. This information can be used to compare two horses or to potentially breed better horses.
Item Frames: When looking at an item frame the name of the held item is added to the Waila HUD. This uses the display name of the item so it is possible to change the name shown by renaming the item.
Pets: When looking at a tamable mob the name of the owner is displayed in the Waila HUD. This uses the nbt of the entity to generate the owner name. The keys used include Owner, OwnerName, owner and ownerName it is also possible for mods to add their own keys to this list by using IMC.
Player Heads: When looking at a player head, the name of the head owner is added to the Waila HUD.
Configuration: Almost all aspects of this mod can be disabled using the in game Waila Configuration. This configuration can be accessed normally through the Numpdad0 key however it is possible to change this in the controls section. When joining a server with this mod installed the server will have the ability to override your config options.
Additional Mod Support:
Pixelmon: When Pixelmon 3.2.2 or newer additional information will be supplied for Pixelmon. When looking at a Pixelmon and sneaking information such as nature, ability, happiness, held item and size will be added to the Waila HUD. When looking at an Apricorn Tree information such as the growth rate and apricorn type are added to the Waila HUD.
How to install:
- Download and install Forge Minecraft 1.10.2.
- Download and install Waila Mod.
- Download and install Not Enough Items.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Wawla Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Wawla Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.10.2, please comment below the article; we will support