Waypoints Mod 1.12|1.11.2 Download Links. Waypoints Mod 1.12|1.11.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Waypoints Mod 1.12|1.11.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Waypoints Mod 1.12|1.11.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Waypoints Mod 1.12|1.11.2?
Many Minecraft players know the struggle of having to run from one location to another on a regular basis. This gets especially annoying if a player has to continue running back and forth between specific locations; this is a major waste of time. However, there is a way to decrease this annoying predicament in a way that makes the game much more enjoyable.
The Waypoints Mod acts like a fast travel feature that many other popular games have implemented in the past, though it does have its own differences. As Minecraft players, wouldn’t it make a lot more sense to be able to quick travel to different parts of the map if one has already visited these locations? It’is a giant time saver if a player wants to cut down on the amount of time he or she spends running around.
Using the Waypoints Mod’1.12 requires the player to create the waypoints first, of course. Creating a waypoint is pretty simple. To do this, place waypoint blocks right next to each other to form a base that can be either 2x1x2 or 3x1x3. After a player has created this waypoint, it can be named for easier organization and travel destinations. Then, link the newly created waypoint to other already created waypoints (which must be created first if they are to be linked). After this process has been completed, travel is much easier. Now, a player can move between different waypoints that have been linked together to make travel across the Minecraft world much quicker than simply running to get there. It is easy to see why this mod is so well loved among players, it really does make things move much smoother and quicker than typical Minecraft gameplay.
This mod is a great time saver and a fantastic idea but it does come with a few issues that could have been worked over in a better manner. Quite a few players have stated they have had issues with their games crashing if they are on servers with the Waypoints Mod 1.12/1.11.2/1.7.10 running. Thankfully, the majority of the issues the mod has caused have been fixed pretty quickly because the developers want to minimize the problems Minecraft players face. As a player, there shouldn’t be too many problems to face and it shouldn’t cause much of a negative difference to the total gameplay, just diminish wasted time.
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’Waypoints Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download Links for Waypoints Mod 1.12/1.11.2/1.7.10:
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4 and 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Waypoints Mod:’Download from Server 1
Autoutils (required library mod):’Download from Server 1
For Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Waypoints Mod 1.12|1.11.2, please comment below the article; we will support