Waystones Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Waystones Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Waystones Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Waystones Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Waystones Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Waystones Mod is a great mod which will allow you to teleport in Minecraft by using some items added by this mod. Combined with ‘Waypoint’ and ‘Stones’, Waystones means that the stones have a mission of marking the movement. When players install this mod, they can put waystone blocks anywhere they want. Once they’ve been activated, they can return this place either through a Return Scroll, a Warp Stone or if enabled, a button in the inventory screen. Although there were too many teleport mods available in Minecraft, this mod presents a more convenient and smooth to use. ‘Therefore, the Waystones Mod is a good idea in case you found the other teleportation mod too complicated.
It is not easy to craft a new waystone, because you will need to use some precious materials. However, once you get them, you will receive worthy benefit. Right after you have some waystone blocks, you can setup them in certain areas where you want to be teleported. But remember that to use the waystone blocks, you need to activate the block first. After activating it, you can now return to this particular spot anywhere you may be with the help of a return scroll or a warp stone if you enabled this option on the config menu.
It is advided for you to use the warp stone than the return scroll. With the warp stone, you have the ability to choose which waystone block you want to return. Meanwhile, the return scroll will only teleport you back to the most recently activated block. That is actually inconvenient, especially if you have set-up numerous blocks in different parts of the Minecraft world.
Depending on its configuration it can be used in Survival Mode, for Adventure Maps or by Server Owners as an alternative to’/warp‘or’/home‘commands.
Optional Teleport Button
- Craftable in Survival Mode (unless disabled for e.g. Adventure Maps)
- Players can set up waystones as a way of teleporting between locations
- Return Scroll
- Lets you return to the last activated waystone
- One time use item, will be used up
- Warp Stone
- Lets you choose to which (activated) waystone to return to
- Will not be used up, but has a cooldown period that is shared across all warp stones
- Return / Warp Button
- Lets you return to the last activated waystone OR choose to which (activated) waystone to return to
- Can be used for free, but has a cooldown period
- Disabled by default, can be restricted to only allow returns
- Configurable for either Survival Mode, Adventure Maps or Servers
- Survival Mode: items are craftable and waystones can be placed by players
- Adventure Maps: waystones are not craftable and can not be placed by players
- Server Hub: waystones marked ‘global’ are available to everyone.
How to install:
- Download and install’Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Waystones Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Waystones Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support