Weird Mobs Mod Download Links. Weird Mobs Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Weird Mobs Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Weird Mobs Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Weird Mobs Mod ?
Weird Mobs Mod for Minecraft brings you a lot of fun by adding to your Minecraft game many mobs that are really stupid and weird. Are you curious about how fun you get? For example: There is a’mob called Crazy Bird that follows you when you’re holding some valuables (Diamonds, Gol Ingots and Iron Ingots) and if you right click him with one of the items, he steels it and runs away from you. All you get is wheat seeds!
Things added in this mod:
- Big Ear
- Butter Monger
- Crazy Bird
- Cyclops Man
- Fat Fish
- Fat Man
- Knife Man
- Potion Stick
- Spinning Feets
- Stick Man
- Stick Man Baby
- Tall Man
- Vest Creeper
- Villager Head
- Walking Radio
- Wither Creeper
- Nether Star Piece
- Big Ear Skin
- Big Ear Skin Helmet
- Big Ear Skin Chestplate
- Big Ear Skin Leggings
- Big Ear Skin Boots
- Big Ear: This mob works similar to the wolf. But if you dont tame him he will always be hostile. When he attacks he deals 1 heart of damage. You can tame him with golden ingots and his eyes will turn green and when he is sitting down they will be yellow. Drops Big Ear Skin when killed.
- Butter Monger: This is a hostile mob that does one heart of damage when he hits you.
- Crazy Bird: The Crazy Bird it probably one of the weirdest mobs in the mod. He walks around as a peaceful animal and makes weird sounds. But if you are holding some valuables (Diamonds, Gold ingot or Iron ingot) in your hand, he will follow you and if you right click him with it, he will replace it with seeds and run away!
- Cyclops Man: The Cyclops Man is a hostile mob and runs very fast. He does 1.5 hears of damage when he hits you.
- Fat Fish: There really isn’t much to say about this creature besides that he is fat and lives in water… He will drop fish when killed.
- Fat Man: The Fat Man was actually the first mob we made for Weird Mobs Mod. He is about one block in size and runs fast. When he hits you he will deal one heart of damage. When killed, he drops nothing at the moment. That will be fixed very soon. Drops Chicken when killed.
- Knife Man: This is also a really weird mob. It is a one block sized monster that has to blades spinning around him. He will deal two hearts of damage when he hits you and drops 1 – 2 iron swords when killed.
- Potion Stick: This is a stick with som poisons on it. When he hits you, you will get poison, weakness and slowness effects and loose 1.5 hearts. If youre on normal difficulty the potions will last for 10 seconds but if youre on hard they will last for 30. You wont get any potion effects when yore on easy. Drops sticks when killed. In the future he will drop poison sticks that can be used as weapons.
- Spinning Feets: The Spinning Feets is a really weird mob. Hes Legs spins like wheels and if he stands still on grass for to long, the grass will turn into dirt. He is peacefull and currently does not drop anything.
- Stick Man: The Stick Man is a friendly creature that follows you if you’re holding a book. You can also breed them with the book and they will create a Stick Man Baby! It will take about 7000 – 8000 game ticks for the baby to grow unless you use paper to speed it up. Drops paper (and a book if you’re lucky) when killed.
- Tall Man: The Tall Man was the second mob that we added to this mob. He is five and a half blocks tall and moves slowly. But when he hits, he will do three hearts of damage. When he dies there is a small chanse of him dropping an ender eye.
- Vest Creeper: This is a creeper with an enormous exploding radius. His explotions are three times bigger than a normal creeper. And because he has a vest on him, he also has more health. He has 25 hearts and when killed he will drop TNT.
- Villager Head: This is a very strange mob. He is hostile and does one heart of damage when he hits you. He drops flies (for no reason at all) when killed.
- Walking Radio: The Walking Radio is just a normal friendly animal playing music all over the place. Drops music disks when killed. Currently it drops way to many and to often that it should do. It will be fixed soon.
- Whither Creeper: The Wither Creeper is the most dangerous mob in the mod. He is much like the wither boss but with less health and is much smaller. If you manage to kill him he will drop a Nether Star Piece.
Nether Star Piece:
- Drop item from Wither Creeper.
- Used to craft a Nether Star
Big Ear Skin:
- Drop by Big Ear.
- Used to craft Big Ear Skin Armor.
Big Ear Skin Helmet:
Big Ear Skin Chestplate:
Big Ear Skin Leggings:
Big Ear Skin Boots:
- Drop by Villager Head.
- Used to craft Dirt.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Weird Mobs Mod , please comment below the article; we will support