Weird Things Mod Download Links. Weird Things Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Weird Things Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Weird Things Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Weird Things Mod ?
Weird Things Mod for Minecraft will bring you to a whole new world with’tons of mobs and other Stuff. If you find your Minecraft world too boring, try the mod now!
- 4 NEW Types of Villagers:
- Pig Villager
- Cow Villager
- Villager Ghast(W.I.P)
- Ender Villagers (You Cant Trade With Them May Change in the future)
- 5 NEW Types Of Pigs:
- Skeleton Pigs
- Continously Turning Pig
- Rabbit Pig(W.I.P)
- A VERY WEIRD Pig
- Flying Pig(W.I.P)
- 5 NEW Types of Chickens:
- FAT Chickens (there body is as big as a whole block)
- Creeper Chicken
- Enderman Chicken
- Chickow(Chicken Cow)
- Chicken Ghast(W.I.P)
- Flying Slimes
- Cookie Monster!
- Flying Squid (W.I.P)
- Battle Sheep (W.I.P)
- VILLAGER WITHER(W.I.P)
- Villager Grass
- Villager Dirt
- Villager Oak Wood Planks
- Emerald Obsidian
- Mega TNT
- Chicken Grass
- Chicken Dirt
- Chicken Chest (W.I.P)(put a chest in the middle of an crafting table and surround it with feathers)
- Ruby Ore
- Ruby Blocks
- Rendium Ore (glowing in rainbow colours spawns in the end give any Hostile Mob the wither effect for one minute) drops Rendium Crystal
- Rendium Block (Made out of 9 Rendium Crystals, Gives Regeneration for players only for one hour this might change in the future)
- Rendium Crystal (Drops from Rendium Ore)
- Throwable Villager (W.I.P) (explodes on impact)
- Dirt Tools (AND YES THERE IS A DIRT HOE AS WELL)
- Dirt Sword
- Dirt Armor
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge’1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Weird Things Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Weird Things Mod , please comment below the article; we will support