What’s My Light Level Mod Download Links. What’s My Light Level Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing What’s My Light Level Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place What’s My Light Level Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is What’s My Light Level Mod ?
What’s My Light Level Mod for Minecraft will allow you to see the light level of the current block you’re standing on. This information will be displayed in the top left corner of the game screen. Very handy to see if your base is lit enough, or if your trees and/or crops can grow, it can even help you if you’re trying to make an animal or mob farm!
Checking the light level.
Checking if anything can grow or spawn here.
Checking on how well the game’s performing.
Checking our coordinates and what biome we’re currently in.
Checking the world seed so our friends can play this world, too!
How to install What’s My Light Level Mod:
- Download the latest version of WMLL for the Minecraft version you are using (remember where you saved it!)
- Open the file you just downloaded with 7-zip (OS X: EZ 7z/7zX, Linux: p7zip).
- Backup your current minecraft.jar
- If installing on Minecraft 1.5.2 or earlier, this will be located in %appdata%.minecraftbin.
- If installing on 1.6 or later, it will be %appdata%.minecraftversions<minecraftversion><minecraftversion>.jar
- This will differ if you change the “game directory” option in the launcher.
- Open the minecraft.jar using an archiving program (preferably one listed above).
- If you’re using with Rei’s Minimap, Zan’s Minimap or Improved Chat, install those now (if you haven’t already)
- Drag & drop all the class files and folders from the archive file into minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Close WinRAR/7Zip.
- Load Minecraft.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4
Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about What’s My Light Level Mod , please comment below the article; we will support