Wild Caves Mod Download Links. Wild Caves Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Wild Caves Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Wild Caves Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Wild Caves Mod ?
Wild Caves Mod for Minecraft adds some amazing and useful things to your game such as some needed vanilla caves, vines, stalagmites, mushrooms, etc. This mod is based off’based off greyjusticar’s mod which was based on Dilla’s mod, hence the 3.
- Decorates caves to make them more interesting
- Stalactites and Stalagmites generate in caves.
- Stalagmites will only generate under stalactites.
- Stalactites, Stalagmites and vines generate dynamically and can be as long as you want (config option)
- Entities can get damaged when falling on stalagmites
- Different features depending on biome
- Stalactites and stalagmites in all biomes
- Vines on humid and jungle like biomes
- Icicles on cold biomes
- More water sources on wet biomes
- sand and sandstone generates on arid caves
- sandstone stalactites/stalagmites on arid biomes
- ice generates on frozen biomes
- iceshrooms on frozen caves
- stone stalactites/stalagmites drop cobblestone and they can be collected intact with silk touch
- sandstone stalactites/stalagmites drop sandstone and they can be collected intact with silk touch
- spiderwebs now generate on caves
- Glowing mushrooms and iceshrooms drop glowstone dust when destroyed and can be sheared
- Properties file with many options to customize the mod to your liking, change block ids, the frequency a certain feature occurs, length of vines and stalactites/stalagmites, etc.
- Compatible with ExtrabiomesXL
- skulls/heads spawn on dungeon chests
- skeleton skulls spawn rarely on caves
Wild Caves Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Updated for 1.7.2/1.7.10
- Added “simple” flooded cave generation
- Fixed a few config options
- Changed block whitelist to use block names instead of id
Wild Caves Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Wild Caves Mod , please comment below the article; we will support