Wildycraft Mod Download Links. Wildycraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Wildycraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Wildycraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Wildycraft Mod ?
Wildycraft Mod for Minecraft adds a new Dimension with a few different biomes, along with many structures with treasures to explore. It can be said that this mod brings Runescape content into Minecraft. ‘The world itself is very dangerous and features an extreme amount of mobs and bosses. The AI of some of these bosses takes intense strategy to conquer!
- 40+ new mobs (+ 5 variations of one mob)
- 1 new dimension, 6 biomes: wildy, forest, desert, snow, morytania, volcanic (each with custom blocks)
- 2 new tree types (bloodwood, magic trees)
- Magic weapons that consume runes: spells are cast using the respective staves and corresponding sets of runes. They are used in a similar fashion to bows and arrows
- 2 new range weapons
- Many melee weapons and armor
- A summoning system built around tamed creatures. Currently you don’t have a timer or any sort of limits, so you can summon as many familiars as you want.
- Several structures based on Runescape buildings
- Treasure Trails
- New Inventory – Press “I”
- Tons of amulets, rings, shields, gloves, etc.
- Dual Wielding (shield slot accepts anything)
- Fun thing to see: Spawn two Maxed Players close to each other. Set difficulty to hard. Enjoy the chaos!
Portal is 4 blocks wide, 5 blocks tall, made of dense cobblestone
Other Center Materials:
- Water Runes: Snowballs
- Earth Runes: Dirt
- Fire Runes: Torches
- Body Runes: Raw Chicken
- Cosmic Runes: Glowstone
- Death Runes: Bones
- Soul Runes: Ghast Tears
- Blood Runes: Bloodwood
Pack Yak Pouch:
Charms are dropped by enemies in the runescape dimension
Different familiars require different charms and tertiary ingredients (chest for pack yak)
All elemental staves use the same crafting path
You can alternate between purple and red versions by crafting the staff with the other type’s rune
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
I would recommend downloading the Damage Indicators mod to make playing this mod easier, since many of the entities in this mod have health values many times greater than vanilla mobs.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Wildycraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support