Wintercraft Mod Santa Visits, Presents, Reindeer Download Links. Wintercraft Mod Santa Visits, Presents, Reindeer makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Wintercraft Mod Santa Visits, Presents, Reindeer step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Wintercraft Mod Santa Visits, Presents, Reindeer file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Wintercraft Mod Santa Visits, Presents, Reindeer?
Christmas Decorations. An artificial Christmas tree. Christmas Trees. Multicolor Christmas lights with large bulbs. Christmas Lights. A red light show projector.
Wintercraft! A mod that adds more wintry/Christmasy items/blocks/events into your Minecraft worlds! Have you ever wanted Santa to visit or maybe have it snow in every biome? Then check this mod out for just that and much more!
Snow Everywhere: During the months of December and January in real-time, it will snow in every biome and freeze up the water everywhere. This of course can be changed in the config to how you wish.
Santa is Coming to Town: Constructing a tree like the one above will grant you the chance for Santa to come! You can have the ornaments and wool whatever color you desire but you must always place the star last! After you should hear a jingle that tells you Santa can visit. The last step is to carry one Hot Chocolate and one Christmas Cookie in your inventory when going to bed. Also keep in mind that there is only a 50% chance that he will actually come so keep on trying if you did everything right. You’ll know that you did it correctly when your treats are missing, you hear a humble voice, and you see the presents underneath the tree.
- Random, but fun, presents.
- Snow everywhere during the months of December and January.
- Santa Visits when you leave some Cocoa and Cookies for him.
- Christmas Decorations galore.
- New Animals and Monsters.
- Much, much more.
Minecraft Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Wintercraft Mod Santa Visits, Presents, Reindeer, please comment below the article; we will support