World Sync Mod Download Links. World Sync Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing World Sync Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place World Sync Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is World Sync Mod?
Review and installation of World Sync Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
The World Sync mod allows for easy syncing of worlds between computers and storing your worlds online from in-game. With World Sync you will never again lose another world, and will you be able to play your worlds everywhere, given there is an internet connection available.
How does it work?
World Sync uses Dropbox to store and sync your worlds. Upon installing World Sync you are required to link your dropbox account (no worries, the mod only has access to one directory created in the app folder in dropbox), this can be done by pressing the Dropbox icon in the main menu. After linking your dropbox you will be able to upload, download and sync worlds, all from within Minecraft (a GUI can be found if the button: ‘WSync’ is pressed in the ‘Select World’ GUI).
World Sync works with a client and server world data file containing the filename of the world and the time when the world was last played. Upon entering the WSync GUI the server file is downloaded and will be compared with the client file, based on this new server worlds will be downloadable new client worlds can be uploaded and unsynced worlds can be synced.
During these operations, the worlds are being zipped, when uploaded to the server, and unzipped, when downloaded. This is to make sure the operations will be executed as fast as possible (about 3 seconds) and the worlds will take up the least space in your Dropbox.
Furthermore when you link your Dropbox, it is linked to the currently logged user, so when you log in with a different Minecraft account ‘your’ dropbox will not be linked and your online worlds are inaccessible. It is, of course, possible to link more Minecraft usernames to the same Dropbox but even then worlds uploaded with one account will not be accessible when logged in with a different account linked to the same Dropbox.
World Sync Mod Screenshot:
Dropbox Menu unlinked
Dropbox Menu linked
World select menu of Minecraft
World management WSync GUI
World management WSync GUI Info
- Download’Minecraft Forge‘and’RikMulds Core
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of World Sync Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
World Sync Mod:’https://dl2.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1431743968
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about World Sync Mod, please comment below the article; we will support