World Tools Mod 1.10.2|1.8 (Speed Up Building Process) Download Links. World Tools Mod 1.10.2|1.8 (Speed Up Building Process) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing World Tools Mod 1.10.2|1.8 (Speed Up Building Process) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place World Tools Mod 1.10.2|1.8 (Speed Up Building Process) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is World Tools Mod 1.10.2|1.8 (Speed Up Building Process)?
Are you looking to improve the way you build in Minecraft and want to take the experience to the next level? World Tools Mod 1.8 is the ultimate tool that will help you create massive worlds in an automatic manner, thus removing the need to spend a lot of time on the process as a whole.
Not only does the World Tools Mod manage to save time, but it also offers you the unique opportunity to make changes to the world once it was created. At the same time, it also includes a multitude of commands and complete support for other mods as well, so it won’t crash on you, something that is very important.
What makes the World Tools Mod 1.8 stand out is the unique customization factor that’s omnipresent here. You are free to create the game world in any way you want and this also provides you with a way to obtain he game world you want without any restriction. It’s a great mod, one of those that add a lot of value into the game and it also manages to bring in front the uniqueness of the Minecraft game mods as a whole, that they are designed to promote fun and they do just that in an extraordinary manner.
You do need to note that the World Tools Mod Minecraft does lack an Undo tool, which can be quite a problem if you are one of those that actually make mistakes when creating a game map. You need to save the map often and then exit the game then go back again to the save. It’s not the best choice, but it’s functional and at the end of the day it will help you make the most out of your mod installation.
The World Tools Mod does allow you to use quite a lot of tools, but if you want to get the best results with it, you do need to learn how to use the cursor, hammer as well as all the other tools that you might want. You can either modify the current map, although the mod’does not recommend such a thing, or you can start with a fresh map and just leave your imagination go wild which is just what Minecraft is all about at the end of the day.
First, right click with the cursor to select the two corners of the cube you want to edit.
Next, you can either use the hammer to fill the area with blocks or the eraser to clear all of the blocks in the selected area.
To use the hammer, right click on the block that you want to fill the area with (WARNING: this will replace already existing blocks). In this case, I just right clicked on one of the stone blocks. The new blocks will have properties similar to the block you clicked on, i.e clicking on an upright log will spawn upright logs and clicking on a sideways log will spawn sideways logs.
Or, if you want to get rid of the blocks, you can use the eraser.
- Download and run the latest version of Forge’1.8
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.10.2: updating
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about World Tools Mod 1.10.2|1.8 (Speed Up Building Process), please comment below the article; we will support