WorldEditWrapper Mod Download Links. WorldEditWrapper Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing WorldEditWrapper Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place WorldEditWrapper Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is WorldEditWrapper Mod ?
WorldEditWrapper Mod for Minecraft.’WorldEdit is an in-game map editor for Minecraft, and this mod is desinged to’provide simple lightweight method for using WorldEdit in your single-player worlds.
At present it is in early development but it should support all of the core features of WorldEdit and also works with WorldEditCUI, allowing you to view your selection in real time!
What is WorldEdit?
WorldEdit is an in-game map editor for Minecraft. It is an indispensable tool for’
- Survival: Remove a griefer’s lava, rollback to previous versions of the world, build a NPC village for your server, regenerate chunks, fix broken pools of water, move buildings ‘ fix problems quickly and easily! Administrate your server efficiently.
WorldEditWrapper Mod Features:
- Use WorldEdit in single-player
How to install:
- Download and install LiteLoader for your version of Minecraft
- Download the latest version of the WorldEditWrapper litemod and copy it to your mods folder. NOTE: Some browsers will change the file extension to .zip when downloading, if this happens be sure to change it back to .litemod or LiteLoader will not find the mod!
- Run the game and load any single player world, you should now have access to all of the WorldEdit functions.
- For best results, you should also install WorldEditCUI
How to use:
- WorldEditWrapper provides all of the features of WorldEdit, the best place to find information on using WorldEdit is the official wiki.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.10
- Added //dir command to quickly open the schematics and craftscripts directories ingame
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about WorldEditWrapper Mod , please comment below the article; we will support