XCommands Mod Download Links. XCommands Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing XCommands Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place XCommands Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is XCommands Mod ?
XCommands Mod for Minecraft. If you know’SinglePlayerConsole, then XCommands Mod for Minecraft’is a continuation of ‘this mod, but with more new new features, not possible in SinglePlayerConsole. This is a universal mod – so can be installed on client or server.
- Console GUI, accessed with ‘~’
- WorldEdit support
- 70+ new commands
Using with MagicLauncher
Console GUI Documentation:
Type in console commands without requiring ‘/c ‘
For example, ‘/c /noclip’ becomes ‘/noclip’
Regular commands require a ‘!’ after the first ‘/’
For example, ‘/waypoint list’ becomes ‘/!waypoint list’
The WorldEdit command ‘//wand’ becomes ‘/!/wand’
XCC also provides several inbuilt commands, these are provided through a ‘/!’ command.
- /! display list of inbuilt commands
- /! clearhistory clear console history
- /! pause causes console GUI to pause game while open
- /! version displays console version
- Escape close console GUI
- Enter process entered text and close GUI
- Backspace deletes previous character
- Delete deletes following character
- Left arrow move cursor left
- Right arrow move cursor right
- Up arrow view earlier command history
- Down arrow view later command history
- Left-click input selected command suggestion
- Right-click clear text and input ‘/!’
XCC is still in early development. The following features are incomplete:
- Clipboard support (currently you can only paste)
- Text selection (not yet implemented)
- Descriptions for vanilla commands
- Undo (not possible to undo paste)
- Automatic command description trimming
(command descriptions ‘overflow’ if they’re too long)
- If using MagicLauncher, simply make sure XCommands is loaded first.
- To manually install XCommands, first install Minecraft Forge
- Then you will need to add all of XCommands’ files to minecraft.jar (or minecraft_server.jar)
- If you have installed it on a client, make sure to delete META-INF.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about XCommands Mod , please comment below the article; we will support