Xie’s Mods Download Links. Xie’s Mods makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Xie’s Mods step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Xie’s Mods file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Xie’s Mods ?
Xie’s Mods for Minecraft is one of the farming mod you should try. There are a number of flexible classes that extend the functionality of vanilla blocks and items.
This is the core of my farming mod, plus the other mods that are to follow. It’s comprised of a number of flexible classes that extend the functionality of vanilla blocks and items, and a JSON parser that reads in one or more configuration files and turns them into in-game content. The benefit of doing things this way should be apparent – modifying content no longer requires me to recompile and re-release the mod, all you need to do is download a new configuration file, or even edit it yourself. Better yet, additional content may also be added with extra configuration files and images!
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod .zip file from the link at the bottom of this post
- Put the .zip into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. Then rename it to Xie.zip
- added tortillas, tacos, burritos and corn chips
- added optional Foraging Rod item crafted from stick and a diamond. Lasts longer and performs better than foraging stick. Can forage almost any new seed type from tall grass. Rename “_foragingrod.xie” to “foragingrod.xie” to enable.
- fixed lettuce drops and hybrid seeds name (thx JT’!)
- moved seasalt spawning into spawns.xie
- reduced distance from water that seasalt can spawn to 2 from the default 6
- increased the sparcity of seasalt spawns
- decreased rate of salt pan spawns, but increased their cluster size
- decreased spawn chance for all wild plants and trees
- removed tree spawns from plains
- added apple, orange and cocoa trees to jungle biomes
- added a bunch of extra biome names from ExtraBiomesXL
- slightly reduced lettuce seed drops
- reduced nominal seed drops of onions
- slightly increased nominal seed drops of carrots
- added wheat <-> 3:seeds exchange recipes
- reduced corn cob drop rate significantly
- reduced food restored for corn and cooked corn
- reduced hybrid seed drop rate from hybrid wheat
- slightly reduced drop rate of tomatoes
- slightly reduced drop rate of cotton
- flower bushes now always produce exactly 1 flower when harvested
- reduced drop rates of flower seeds from flower bushes
- increased number of uses and reduced block break chance for foraging stick
- slightly reduced all seed drop chances for foraging stick
- moved tea leaf forage drop to shrub
- moved lettuce forage drop to tall grass
- added lettuce seeds forage drop to shrub
- added tomato seed forage drops to wild tomato
- slightly reduced guacamole food amount (now it’s basically mushroom soup)
- deleted sapling drops from fruit trees
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Xie’s Mods , please comment below the article; we will support