Ye Gamol Chattels Mod Download Links. Ye Gamol Chattels Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Ye Gamol Chattels Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Ye Gamol Chattels Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Ye Gamol Chattels Mod?
Ye Gamol Chattels Mod adds everything related to’middle ages to your Minecraft game like the mod name says. The items includes’Banners, Tiki Torches, Flags, Weapon Stand, Statues, Grandfather Clock and more’
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Added 2 banner types so far: 1 * 1 and 3 * 4.
The wool can be any color, for that matter.
You can color both types with the usual color dyes, just like wool. Every single banner has got a different image.
Statues can, in theory, take any model of a mob, although in special cases it looks weird, so I didn’t add them.
If you activate them with Redstone, they come to life. The material determines traits like life or fire immunity. [Note: They are supposed to keep their statue texture, but that’s not possible at the moment]
Also, you can equip some statues. Currently works with Skeletons, Zombies and Zombie Pigs.
Technical data: The damage value of the statue determines its looks. Some mobs are visually incompatible [they’ll look weird!], others just won’t work and will be replaced by a pig statue. You can certainly try making statues of all your favorite mobs though (modded ones included!). Get the item IDs from the properties file, and your mob IDs somewhere else.
For 64 golden zombie statues, for example:
/give <yourName> 459 64 54
The custom object is something that is connected to the monster, so try these:
(If one does not work, I temporarily deactivated it, because of texture problems)
Ink Sac: Squid
Rotten Flesh: Zombie
Gunpowder : Creeper
Slime Ball: Slime
Cooked Porkchop : Zombie Pig
Wool : Ghost
Ender Pearl: Enderman
Blaze Rod: Blaze
Magma Cream: Magma Slime
Spider Eye: Cave Spider
Gravel : Silverfish
Red mushroom : Mooshroom
Iron block: Iron Golem
Eye of Ender: Ender Dragon [You can disable this in the properties file]
Bone Meal: Zombie Giant
The treasure pile looks pretty nice in combination with other objects (see screenshots), though not as good if used alone. It’s a nice way to store Gold stylishly
It connects to other piles automatically.
The flag is available in 2 sizes, 2 high and 8 high. In theory, it can easily rotate with the wind, but as there is no wind right now, they just wave in the direction the clouds are going. They are animated, and change their detail level with the “Fancy graphics” option.
The wool can be any color, for that matter.
You can also color the finished flags just like cloth or banners.
A new Mob that will fly through walls to get you! It spawns in mushroom biomes, though only rarely.
Everybody loves to place their weapons in weapon racks! Right click with a tool to add it to the rack, and right click empty-handed to extract all tools. You can place them both on the floor, and on walls.
You can also add details to weapon racks. Try right-clicking with these:
- Bone meal
Displays the time, and the phase of the moon. Fills the home with a home-y atmosphere, as a free side effect!
Repairs your metal and stone tools and weapons by sharpening them (right click). Keep in mind that if you sharpen your tools too strongly, they will shatter eventually.
Gongs are ancient instruments usually operated by mallets. Right click a gong with one of them to hear their glorious sounds. You can play with the sound by hitting the gong more on the outside or inside.
Use pedestals to show off your most priced possessions. Depending on what you are willing to invest, they can be quite impressive.
Item shelves are mandatory in every home – and they should be in Minecraft, too! These shelves do not require a GUI of any sort – simply right click the slot you want to place an item in and they’ll go in just fine.Some also have small doors or drawers. You can right click these just the same to operate and get the goodies held inside.
For a peaceful atmosphere inside your home, make yourself a snow globe.If you want to get meta, you can right click them with an Eye of Ender – And create your very own dimensional inception.
- Download’Minecraft Forge‘and’IvToolkit
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Ye Gamol Chattels Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Ye Gamol Chattels Mod
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Ye Gamol Chattels Mod, please comment below the article; we will support