Yet Another Leather Smelting Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9 Download Links. Yet Another Leather Smelting Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Yet Another Leather Smelting Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Yet Another Leather Smelting Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Yet Another Leather Smelting Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9?
Yet Another Leather Smelting Mod‘1.11/1.8.9/1.7.10 adds a crafting recipe that allows you to craft 5x Rotten Flesh into 1x Patchwork Flesh, and a smelting recipe that allows you to smelt Patchwork Flesh into Leather.”Experience gained from smelting is 0.35, equivalent to cooking raw beef into steak.
Yet Another Leather Smelting Mod 1.7.10 Spotlight:
Crafting Patchwork Flesh
Smelting Patchwork Flesh
Smelting Rotten Flesh (disabled by default)
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.11
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- The ID of Patchwork Flesh is configurable in 1.6.4 versions, of course, using YALSM.cfg that gets created in your config folder.”It defaults to 9753 (thanks random.org!).
- Also optionally (disabled by default) adds a single smelting recipe that allows you to smelt Rotten Flesh directly into Leather.”Experience gained from smelting is the minimum allowed (0.1, same as Cobblestone –> Stone).”Turn this on in YALSM.cfg if you want it.
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Yet Another Leather Smelting Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9, please comment below the article; we will support