You Are the Creeper 2 Mod Download Links. You Are the Creeper 2 Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing You Are the Creeper 2 Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place You Are the Creeper 2 Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is You Are the Creeper 2 Mod ?
You Are the Creeper 2 Mod for Minecraft will turn you into the Creeper, Minecraft’s most hated mob. Mobs will not attack you, villagers will run from you, and a new kind of villager, the warrior, will attack you on sight to protect the other new villager: a king! Kill the king and steal his crown to recruit mobs to join your cause.
My army following me after a village raid.
Hiding in a cave to escape the sun. Daytime is a good time to mine.
Me as a creeper. Also shows a tip: giving your zombies/skeletons hats will prevent them from burning in the sun.
Changes from vanilla Minecraft:
- You can explode by holding down the ‘h’ key (configurable in the controls). I wonder what happens if you get struck by lightning….
- You look like a creeper!
- Right clicking a zombie, creeper, or skeleton with a crown will damage the crown and allow you to access the “Control Mob” GUI, where you can give or take the mob’s equipped items, set the mob’s behavior, and see the mob’s health.
- After being recruited with a crown, zombies, creepers, and skeletons will attack villagers and other hostile mobs.
- Villagers are now afraid of you, skeletons, and creepers, and will run from you. You can still trade with them though, if you can catch them! (Left trading in because it’s needed to get some items from other mods, like Forestry. Future versions will probably remove trading from normal villagers and require you to trade with zombie villagers).
- Each village now generates an imposing stone castle, containing a king and 5 guards, The guards can kill an unarmored creeper in two hits, so be careful! However, if you can get in, the king will drop his crown. Showing this crown to mobs will recruit them to your side!
Items: (All item ids can be changed in .minecraft/config/YATC.cfg! Run the game once to generate this config file)
- King’s Crown: Dropped by the king, can recruit 15 mobs to your side.
- Village compass: This red compass will point towards the nearest village if one is close enough, otherwise it will spin wildly. This item is very useful for progressing in YATC.
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Just drop YATCM zip files to your mods folder
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about You Are the Creeper 2 Mod , please comment below the article; we will support