Your Records Mod Download Links. Your Records Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Your Records Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Your Records Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Your Records Mod ?
Your Records Mod for Minecraft. If you want to add your music while playing Minecraft, Your Records Mod’is for you as it add custom added’records and also keep the default records.’It also includes some dance floors, just add a redstone current to them and see them light up! Do not worry if you don’t want others to hear your music, the records are client side and they will only hear their songs. You can only hear the same song if you both have it in the files.
Your Records Mod Screenshots:
Disco ‘Cube’: This is a block (and a bit) of an attempt to introduce disco balls into Minecraft. Crafted as shown below and when a redstone current is applied, it will shoot out sparkling particles. (Left no power, right power)
Particle Thrower: This block will be placed depending on the direction you are facing. When a redstone current is applied, it will shoot out particles ‘ just like the name suggests! Try seeing when it is placed next to snow or fire etc.
Colored Floor: This is very similar to the Twinkle Floor, except it changes colors rather than twinkles. You can craft the normal Colored Floor (left). When it is powered, it will change to the middle. The Colored Floor can also be crafter into the Powered Colored Floor, which will also be changing colors.
Twinkle Floor: The twinkle floor is exactly like the one the above, except it twinkles. There is also the ‘Powered’ variant of this block on the right.
To craft records 15+ in version 0.7+, place the records 0 to 15 in the crafting table anywhere and it should change to the next records.
How to install Your Records Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and extract the mod.
- Convert your songs into a ‘.ogg’ format and rename them to ‘Record 0? up to the value in config, default is 32.
- Open the jar file with WinRAR and paste the songs into the following directory: ‘assetsrecordsmodsoundsrecords’.
- Play the game, create the discs and you should here music!
- To change the amount of records, go into .minecraft and locate the config foldler and open it with Notepad++ (or similar software). Then change the number to anything under or equal to 128.
- Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Your Records Mod , please comment below the article; we will support