Download Youtuber Trivia Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download Youtuber Trivia Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download Youtuber Trivia Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Youtuber Trivia Download Link Here is where you can find all your favorite minecraft youtubers. You will have to going through 20 questions/rooms in this map.
In each room, theres a head of a youtuber. Youll need to chose the name of who you think the head is. If you get it correct, you advance to the next room. If you get it incorrect, youll be sent to a room where you will receive a sword.
You can escape the room by pressing the start button and fighting the randomly chosen mobs. Surviving long enough will send you back to question one of the quiz. Other than that, have fun.
Youtuber Trivia Map Installation:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download Youtuber Trivia Map , please comment below the article; we will support