Zelda Hearts Mod Download Links. Zelda Hearts Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Zelda Hearts Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Zelda Hearts Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Zelda Hearts Mod ?
Zelda Hearts Mod for Minecraft adds new features that will make your Minecraft world more interesting. You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore!
Basically, with this mod you start with 3 hearts. Each heart has 4 quarters, instead of minecrafts 2 halves. So 3 hearts with this mod is equivalent to 6 hearts in vanilla. It will be tough surviving with only 12 hit points, so you will need to search for dungeons in order to find heart pieces. After finding 4 heart pieces you can craft them in a 2’2 fashion to get a heart container. You can consume a heart container to gain one extra permanent heart. You can also acquire heart containers by defeating bosses like the wither and the enderdragon.
To make it even harder, the hunger bar will no longer have an effect on your regeneration. To get health back you will have to break tall grass or use potions. When breaking tall grass there is a 1/20 chance of it dropping a heart. On picking it up you will be healed by 4 hit-points, which is the equivalent of one heart.
The mod also adds in fairy fountains which can be found rarely underground.
They will contain 1-3 fairies. On colliding with them you become fully healed at the cost of their lives, so if you want them to live make sure you stay at a distance! You can catch them by right clicking them with a bottle in hand. If you die while carrying a bottled fairy somewhere in your inventory you will be revived. You can also right click the bottled fairy to refill your hearts. Don’t worry about the fairies wandering away from the fountain, they won’t leave!
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Zelda Hearts Mod , please comment below the article; we will support